Although our primary focus is on native and adapted plant propagation and
production, we do offer a variety of services so that our customers may better
integrate other plant related elements and considerations into their projects. We
also have working relationships with many Montana based professionals
providing a full range of design, installation, and affiliated services.
- Plant Material - we carry a wide variety of native and adapted plants for SW
Montana and related environments. Sizes range from 1 gal. - 4" B & B. Our
Availability list reflects the species of greatest demand but is continually
changing and expanding. We grow smaller conetainer sizes (4, 10, & 40
cu. in.) by contract only, and offer volume discounts (contact us for terms).
- Planting Services-Call for quotes!
- Delivery- we will deliver our plant material to your job site or holding yard.
We require 24 hour notice for delivery please!
- Contract Growing- we provide contract growing for native and ornamental
grasses, shrubs, sage and perennials. Please feel free to FAX or e-mail
your bid and we will promptly respond with a quote. Contract growing
requires a 40% deposit to initiate the planting. We will consider most
species-ornamental or native, just ask us!
- Ordering- the easiest way to order is by e-mail, our website or cell phone.
We will pull your order for pick up at our nursery or we will hold your order
with an established delivery/pick up date. Orders cancelled or held 30
days past the established pick up or delivery schedule will be charged a
15% maintanence/restocking fee. Orders held over the season and
postponed until the following season must be paid in full and there will be
a winterizing fee added onto those plants which have to be bunked in.
- Consultation Services- we can provide expertise for site evaluation, plant
community assessment, conservation planning of upland and riparian
habitat, wildlife habitat enhancement, wind breaks & shelter belts, weed
management, and re-vegetation of disturbed lands.
- Design, Installation,& Related Services- we have working affiliations with
local professionals in landscape design and architecture, installation,
weed control, soil and compost, controlled burns, riparian construction and
engineering, and related fields.